-5 Stylish Types of Homes in Tampa Communities-
You might see a house you love because of its style or architecture, but imagine falling in love with an entire neighborhood of stylish homes. This can happen in the Tampa Bay area, which offers unique homes in communities featuring everything from waterfronts to cityscapes.
Tampa Communities and Homes with Style
- Blocks of Bungalows: If you appreciate traditional or historical homes, you can Tampa Communities filled with charming bungalows in spots like Seminole Heights, Tampa Heights, Ybor, Hyde Park, SOHO, and areas of St. Petersburg. This early 20th century architectural style speaks to our longing for big front porches, original hardwood floors, chandeliers, and ornate moldings and accents.
- Waterfront Communities: Bays, lakes, rivers, causeways, and the Gulf of Mexico, of course, are among the Tampa Bay area’s options for waterfront communities with style. You have your pick – whether you prefer a row of pastel colored seaside homes, a cluster of beach houses, a line of riverfront houses on stilts, or suburban style communities on private lakes in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco Counties.
- Quintessential Suburbs: Carrollwood, New Tampa, Wesley Chapel, and other surrounding areas offer idyllic suburban life in traditional and modern family homes. You may long to live in an allotment of newly built estates in Pasco, or you may prefer a longstanding ranch-style house on one of Tampa’s sidewalk-lined streets. In Florida, most suburban neighborhoods feature an array of pool homes ranging in size from small and charming to big and luxurious depending on your preference.
- Metropolitan Areas: Nothing says metropolitan style than living in a high-rise condominium or spacious townhome. New residence towers are sprouting up all around downtown Tampa, Channelside, Tampa Heights, Riverwalk, Bayshore Boulevard, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and surrounding areas. Now is a great time to become a city slicker and enjoy living next door to restaurants, coffee shops, stores, or nightlife.
- Diversified Districts: Everywhere across the Tampa Bay area you can find pockets of diverse districts with a variety of home styles to match all tastes. For decades, local architects and builders have been situating unique Art Deco houses with geometric style among blocks of traditional colonies and contemporary homes. Mediterranean homes also stand in diverse neighborhoods all across our region. Much like homes in countries like Spain and Italy lining the Mediterranean Sea, Florida’s coastal neighborhoods include many stylish residences boasting stucco exterior, spacious patios, red tile roof, and arched entrances offering curb appeal.