-8 Greater Tampa Bay Downsizing Bonuses-
Greater Tampa Bay real estate professionals often tout the benefits of up sizing to spacious homes with larger rooms and bigger yards. Have you, however, considered the huge bonuses for downsizing in our area? This summer, we have come up with a sizzling list of 8 great reasons why the surrounding Tampa area is perfect for empty nesters, retirees, snowbirds, and just about anyone looking for a fabulous place to live a simpler but larger life.
Irresistible Reasons to Downsize in Tampa, Florida
- Affordable: When it comes to downsizing, top of the list is greater affordability in our best communities. Fewer square feet and less property often means a lower sales price and smaller mortgage, which means more money in your pocket.
- Manageable: Imagine a move-in ready home needing no renovations or repairs in the foreseeable future. From North Tampa, to the Channelside District, to our Coastal communities, the Tampa Bay region is ripe with newly built homes and high-rise condos.
- Enjoyable: Would you like more free time to enjoy the Tampa Bay area’s beaches, parks, and attractions? Well, a smaller place to maintain will provide you the luxury of more time to enjoy everything our vibrant and thriving region has to offer.
- Profitable: The process of downsizing could actually make you money. Organizing a garage sale or enlisting a Tampa professional to host an auction or estate sale could help provide a down payment on the waterfront home or golf community of your dreams.
- Sellable: If you have an empty nest, downsizing to a smaller home is a no-brainer. The current real estate market could provide you an opportunity to make a large profit on selling a current home that no longer fits your needs, lifestyle, or goals.
- Practical: Optimize safety by downsizing to a smaller, easier-to-care for home. Many retirees and snowbirds opt for the ease and accessibility of the Tampa area’s surplus of first-floor condos, buildings with elevators, and one-story home designs.
- Walkable: The walkability of Tampa, St. Pete, and Clearwater area communities is unmatched. You can find dynamic condos and townhomes within a stone’s throw of grocery stores, entertainment, and dynamic restaurants.
- Sociable: Have more fun and revitalize your social life by downsizing to a condo or townhouse in one of Tampa Bay’s 55-and-over communities. Enjoy swimming pools, recreational activities, workout centers, game rooms, activities, and other HOA perks.
Tampa Bay Real Estate Professionals
Our real estate team specializes in helping Florida seniors, empty nesters, snowbirds, and others prepare for downsizing or moving between homes. We also enjoy helping to connect our customers with other experts in home and family matters. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about homes and neighborhoods around Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties.
Contact Dick and Karla Nielsen at 813-294-5786 for professional real estate advice on downsizing, investing, buying, or selling your home.