– 5 Eventful Ways to Enjoy Tampa Bay –
With excitement, we are listing fun ways to enjoy Tampa Bay! Our real estate team is looking forward to festivals and stadium events scheduled for the Greater Tampa Bay area. In addition to spectator sports, there are great ways to enjoy your Florida life this season. From baseball games to food fests, there is something for everyone across Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco Counties.
Upcoming Things to Do Around Tampa Bay
As we strive to help customers live the ultimate Florida life, it is our pleasure to offer more than just homebuying and home selling advice. Assuming the weather permits, and no cancellations occur, here are five upcoming things to consider doing around Tampa Bay:
- Tampa Bay Rays Baseball: There is no better way to enjoy Tampa Bay and launch August than by enjoying a three-day stretch of Rays baseball. The Rays will take on the Red Socks at 1:10 p.m. on Aug. 1 at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg. Follow that up by enjoying The Rays vs. the Mariners Aug. 2 and Aug 3 at 7:10 pm.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football: As Superbowl Champions, it should come as no surprise that our 2021 season home games sold out at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. You can put yourself on a waiting list for tickets, or you could sit back in your air-conditioned Florida home to watch the pre-season games on Aug. 14 vs. the Bengals, Aug. 21 vs. the Titans, and Aug. 28 vs. the Texans. Regular season kicks off Sept. 9 at home against the Cowboys.
- Florida’s Largest Labor Day Home Show: Find the latest home trends Sept. 3 to Sept. 6 inside the Expo Hall at the Florida State Fairgrounds. This annual Labor Day Weekend event features exhibits for landscaping, kitchens, baths, interior design, pools, and so much more. If you see something cool for your home, be sure to contact our real estate team for referrals to local contractors and design experts to help you with your projects.
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks Craft Festival: Started in 1998, this treasured Sponge Docks event features delicious food, crafts, and shopping. It will be held Sept. 4 to Sept. 6, and it will feature music, drinks, food, and over 100 exhibitors. We cannot think of a better way to spend a relaxing, waterfront Labor Day Weekend on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- The Shops at Wiregrass: Shopping is always a great back-to-school activity during August and September, but The Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel make it more fun with weekend events, including Friday night concerts through Aug. 27. Also, mark your calendar for the 2021 Series Car and Truck Shows, starting at 10 a.m. on Sept. 19.
In today’s world, it is important that you check local listings and event websites to confirm these events have not been canceled or changed. For more local tips and details about other happenings in Tampa Bay’s wonderful communities, please reach out to our real estate team.
We enjoy helping homeowners discover all there is to see and do around the Tampa Bay area. Contact Dick and Karla Nielsen at 813-294-5786 for information about neighborhoods, home buying, selling, or investing in Florida real estate.