-5 Ways to Spend Labor Day in Tampa Bay-
Labor Day is synonymous with back-to-school activities, sporting events, and the anticipation of fall. This year is no exception. The Greater Tampa Bay Area offers a fantastic array of baseball games, shows, and food festivals to match all tastes.
Our real estate team has compiled a small sampling of upcoming Labor Day events and happenings around Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco Counties. It is our goal to help our customers and neighbors live the ultimate Florida life around our beautiful region as well as in the comforts of your own homes.
2019 Labor Day Weekend Events:
- Florida’s Largest Labor Day Home Show: Browse and discover the latest home trends Aug. 30 to Sept. 2 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa. The event will feature exhibits for landscaping, gardening, kitchens, baths, interior design, green building, pools, spas, storage solutions, solar, and more.
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. Baltimore Orioles: There is no better way to enjoy the final days of summer than watching a baseball game. The Rays will take on the Orioles at 1:10 p.m. on Sept. 2 at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg.
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks Craft Festival: The iconic Sponge Docks is always a great destination for delicious food and unique shops. From Aug. 31 to Sept. 2, you may enjoy the added bonus of their annual craft show. In addition to music and scrumptious food, the festival will feature a garden and gourmet marketplace.
- Summer of Rum Festival: Head out to Julian B Lane Riverfront Park in Tampa for fantastic food, live music, and an assortment of rum cocktails. The event will be held from noon to 11 p.m. on Aug. 31. What a way for Floridians to relax and unwind this Labor Day weekend.
- The Shops At Wiregrass: Shopping is always a fun activity during a long weekend, especially when local malls feature special events, such as the RV Show set for Aug. 30 to Sept. 8 at The Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel. The open-air center attracts Floridians from all parts of the state for its fantastic shops and special attractions.
Check local listings and calendars to confirm official details and to find other events.
If you decide to stay at home, you can always enjoy televised sporting events like football or the Rays game. Clearly, Floridians will be able to find many different ways to have fun and honor the contributions of American workers and military this Labor Day Weekend.
As local real estate consultants, we enjoy helping customers discover all there is to do in and around the Tampa Bay area. Contact Dick and Karla Nielsen at 813-294-5786 for information about neighborhoods, home buying, selling, or investing in our beautiful sunshine state.