-5 Ways to Fall in Love With Tampa Bay-
The Greater Tampa Bay area is a great place to call home, but it is also fantastic place to be in love. With the celebration of Valentine’s Day, February is prime-time for our real estate experts to list some of the great ways everyone from newlyweds to empty nesters can celebrate reasons to love Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco Counties.
Activities to Love around the Tampa Bay Area
- Take in the Beautiful Sights: What is more romantic than enjoying the natural beauty of the glistening bodies of water all around our region. Nature provides some of the most gorgeous views. The Tampa Bay area boasts beautiful scenery, including nature preserves, parks, rivers, bays, channels, causeways, and the Gulf of Mexico. It does not matter which waterfront you choose, the point is to enjoy the view with the ones you love.
- Hop on a Love Boat: Boats of all sizes can cruise Florida’s waterways on a year-round basis. Couples may enjoy navigating their waterways of choice around our region. Also, Tampa Port offers opportunities to easily hop aboard and cruise to faraway places on major cruise liners, if a special getaway is in your budget. You can also enjoy one of our area’s many local dinner cruises, charter boats, a water taxi ride, or simply a meal at one of our waterside restaurants to watch the boats cruise by you.
- Have Fun at an Adventure Park: Anyone living in the Tampa Bay area knows that there is no shortage of thrilling attractions and places to go for adventure. Before all the spring breakers arrive next month, you can enjoy February’s shorter lines at nearby theme parks like Busch Gardens in Tampa, Disney, or Universal Studios in Orlando. Roller-coasters and theme park rides are built for two, which makes them a fun way for couples to enjoy a day together.
- Enjoy a Local Retreat: The Greater Tampa Bay Area is a couples’ destination for luxury hotels, fine dining, and spas. Residents of Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties can often get discounted local rates at certain businesses and accommodations around our area, such as during the off-season. A spa day is a wonderful choice for couples. Spas along our Gulf Coast and metropolitan areas offer luxury menu items for couple’s massages, couple’s fitness programs, and spa services like facials for any pair looking for pampering.
- Bask in the Florida Sun: February is one of our favorite months for sunshine. Spend the day at St. Petersburg Beach or head to Clearwater or Honeymoon Island for some tranquil sunbathing while listening to the waves lapping on the shore. Florida sweethearts do not even have to leave their home for lounging in the sun. Simply step out your backdoor to find a sunny spot. Turn on some soothing, slow-tempo music and pour a drink for your loved one to sip on the back patio or by the pool at your home.
It is no wonder why singles and couples from around the world flock to the Greater Tampa Bay Area for our unique array of natural attractions, adventure parks, hotels, spas, and restaurants. Be sure to check local websites for discounts, deals, and package options for Florida residents.