-Winter Forecast for a Fantastic Florida Life-
Few places are better than sunny Florida during the winter months. With warm Gulf waters and endless outdoor fun, being a Tampa Bay area homeowner simply can’t be beat. Our real estate team has put together a list of reasons why winter is a wonderful time to own a Florida home.
5 Winter Perks for Homeowners in The Greater Tampa Bay Area
- Bountiful Sunshine: Florida life offers year-round outdoor adventures and beautiful weather during the winter months. The COVID-19 pandemic and indoor restrictions left many northerners feeling miserable when stuck inside their homes due to snow or icy conditions. This is why so many retirees, snowbirds, and people of all ages have already been flocking to the Tampa Bay area to enjoy the wide-open outdoors this winter.
- Colorful Settings: Unlike up North, you won’t find bare trees or dreary landscapes in the Tampa Bay area this season. Homes in Tampa, Riverview, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Wesley Chapel, and everywhere in between boast leafy foliage, colorful flowers, and green grass. Yes, the grass is greener around Tampa Bay.
- Things to Do: Enjoy the warm gulf waters at St. Pete Beach, Clearwater Beach, and other local beaches. Take a sunny stroll along Bayshore Boulevard or The Pinellas Trail. You may even enjoy a picnic in a local park, such as John Wilson Park Gazebo in Safety Harbor, Wesley Chapel District Park, Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, or Al Lopez Park in Tampa. Additionally, many of Florida’s zoos and adventure parks have remained open with social-distancing guidelines in place during the pandemic.
- Dream Homes: Tampa Bay offers everything from high-rise condos in metro areas, to luxury townhomes, to waterfront estates in coastal communities, to suburban pool homes. Homeowners often love staying home to lounge by their pool or simply sit on their patio or balcony to take pleasure in a winter day in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco Counties.
- Project Weather: Florida’s dry winter weather provides an ideal climate for remodels and home projects, such as new landscaping, roofing, and other exterior upgrades. Additionally, painting projects and interior updates are perfect for the winter because you can leave the windows open for ventilation and fresh air.
We would be happy to help you find the perfect home for enjoying the perks of living in the Greater Tampa Bay Area. As full-service real estate professionals, we can also help you sell your home or align you with local landscapers, contractors, painters, and interior designers to assist with projects and upgrades for your current home.
Contact Dick and Karla Nielsen at 813-294-5786 for help buying, investing, or selling your current Florida home.