We know that every family has its own unique real estate needs and expectations. Whether it’s a corporate transfer to another state, a move within the Tampa Bay area to accommodate a growing family or a shift to a more carefree lifestyle, we can competently deliver the type of service that fits your family’s needs.
We offer single agency and transaction agency, according to your preference. When sellers need sources for repairmen, home stagers, inspectors, appraisers, legal counsel and more, they can take advantage of the extensive database of professionals we’ve developed over the past 40 years.
It is our practice to:
- Prepare a competitive market report to help you determine the list price.
- Photograph and measure the property, then handle the listing paperwork.
- Prepare a report detailing how to best stage the property for the market.
- Prepare a variety of customized marketing materials and target advertising.
- Assist with special showing situations.
- Use our negotiation skills to achieve the best price, terms and conditions.
- Manage the closing procedure which may include various inspections and potential pre-closing problems.
- Follow up after the closing.
We can even handle a long distance closing when you cannot attend in person.
Do you need recommendations for “showcasing” or preparing your property for the market? Are you looking for just the right “next” home – whether it’s a brand new home or an existing home? Or, do you dream of finding an acreage where you can build your dream home? Whatever your dreams and goals, you can rely on our experience and insight in all of these areas (and more!)
As part of the home selling process, you will be asked to execute certain “Disclosure Notices.” Among these forms are brokerage agency disclosures required by Florida State Statute that serve to establish our seller-agent business relationship. We can work for you either as a single agent or as a transaction agent.
As a Single Agent, we owe you the following duties:
- Dealing honestly and fairly.
- Full disclosure
- Accounting for all funds
- Skill, care and diligence in the transaction.
- Presenting all offers and counteroffers in a timely manner.
- Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the value of residential real property and are not readily observable.
As a Transaction Agent, we have the following duties:
- Dealing honestly and fairly
- Accounting for all funds
- Using skill, care and diligence in the transaction
- Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the value of residential real property and are not readily observable to the buyer.
- Presenting all offers and counteroffers in a timely manner
- Limited confidentiality, unless waived in writing by a party, which prevents disclosure that a seller will accept a lower price than the asking price, and that the buyer will pay a higher price than submitted in a written offer.
- Any additional duties that are entered into by agreement.
Completion of either of the above agreements is a State required formality and just one of the steps in the process of selling your home.